1. No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
2. Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
3. This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
4. Participants earn points by playing Slots and/or Tables whilst using the Hemingways Rewards Programme cards.
5. Draw entries cannot be purchased for cash or through any other form of consideration.
6. Draw times, dates and points criteria to earn tickets will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion.
7. Instant prizes will be selected by way of spinning the promotional wheel.
Cash prize winners will be selected by way of a random draw. The final draw will be a non-attendance draw will be done manually.
8. Winners will be contacted telephonically and prizes are to be collected and signed for receipt thereof by the relevant Prize Winner (not representative), as the case may be, within 15 days from the date of the draw from the casino where the prize(s) were won.
9. Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised.
10. All decisions are final and binding, no correspondence or appeals will be entered into; any complaints arising at the event will be investigated and forwarded to the ECGB for investigation and final decision.
11. In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management.
12. Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
13. The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
14. Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk upon request.