Hemingways Casino presents the annual Taste the Good Life Food and Wine fair on 25 and 26 August 2023. The Fair will showcase wines from some of the elite wine farms from the Western Cape and Surrounds. This event will take place at the Venue @Hemingways Casino.
The show will also feature the well renowned celebrity chef and restauranteur Reuben Riffel, who will be hosting food demonstrations on Saturday, 26 August between 12pm and 1pm. In addition, there will be a variety of food stalls and entertainment thought the entire precinct. The Fair has also added a Craft Gin and Beer section.
Visitors can also expect entertainment from pianists, saxophonist, string quartet and two-man bands. Don’t miss out and purchase your ticket online for the Wine Show session of your choice.
- Wine Show, Beer and Gin Tasting is strictly for 18yrs and older.
- Access with umbrellas, chairs and cooler boxes strictly prohibited. Seating is provided.
- No pass-outs after 19h00
- All drinks are decanted for safety and security reasons.
- Patrons are encouraged to use ride services to ensure they get home safely. Do not drink and drive. Drink responsibly.
- Ticket purchase mandatory for access to the Wine Show. Reubin Riffel included in the Wine Session from 12pm-4pm on Saturday, 26 August 2023.
- Right of admission reserved.